Replays of Sessions at Equipped for Recovery Workshop 2022
Overcoming the inclination to use unhealthy and destructive ways of coping with life stressors, hurts, trauma, or anything that disrupts our well-being is a lifelong process. Building and maintaining a Recovery Toolbox of healthy coping tools, knowing how to use them, and using them regularly greatly improves our chances of success.
The Equipped for Recovery Workshop Sessions provide insight, new tools, and opportunity to practice using those tools.
**Download details will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
Several Options available:
- All Six Sessions + workbook
- Welcome with Pastor Kelly Mata
- Session One – Boundaries with Charlotte B. Thomason
- Sessions Two – Taking Thoughts Captive with Korine Martinez and Angellee Jones
- Session Three – Self-Care with Krystl Michalek
- Session Four – Accountability with Mike and Jennifer Orenstein
- Q & A Panel with all presenters
- Digital Downloadable PDF of Workbook used at the workshop