I would love to join you for your next event.
I am available to speak at retreats, workshops, small gatherings, podcasts, and social media interviews. I am available for virtual events and, to a limited degree, live events. I am willing to share on a variety of subjects ranging from my testimony, to teaching, or facilitating discussions including:
- Reconciling Faith with the Existence of Suffering
- Addressing the Emotional Problem of Evil
- Moving from Surviving to Thriving
- Contentment and peace are possible for Survivors of childhood trauma
- Finding God in the Darkness
- Discussion of my memoir, What Kind of Love is This? Finding God in the Darkness
- Managing Grief (Help for the Helpers)
- Helping first responders, social workers, therapists cope with the loss of a loved one.
Feel Free to contact me with details about your event and questions you may have.
These guys were so much fun! They put me at ease right away even though the topic was a difficult one.
Interview with Annie Broughton on Niteline.
She asked some tough questions, but we had a great conversation. Click here to watch
August 7, 2021-Virtual Book Launch
July 10, 2021 Santa Fe, TX Book Launch Party