I would love to join you for your next event.
I am available to speak at retreats, workshops, small gatherings, podcasts, and social media interviews. I am available for virtual events and, to a limited degree, live events. I am willing to share on a variety of subjects ranging from my testimony, to teaching, or facilitating discussions including:
- Reconciling Faith with the Existence of Suffering
- Addressing the Emotional Problem of Evil
- Moving from Surviving to Thriving
- Contentment and peace are possible for Survivors of childhood trauma
- Finding God in the Darkness
- Discussion of my memoir, What Kind of Love is This? Finding God in the Darkness
- Managing Grief (Help for the Helpers)
- Helping first responders, social workers, therapists cope with the loss of a loved one.
Feel Free to contact me with details about your event and questions you may have.
Hope Today-Healing from Child Sexual Abuse Trauma
Today I had the privilege of being the guest on Cornerstone Television Network’s program, Hope Today. I must admit I was more nervous about the interview than normal because it was a live broadcast. However, the hosts immediately put me at ease. Their approach to the interview allowed me to share aspects of my journey that I’ve not shared on previous programs.
I am grateful for the opportunity to share moments when God showed up to give me hope in the darkest moments of my childhood as well as the importance of both counseling and faith in my healing process.
The Everyday Royalty Podcast with Keri Kitchen
Talking to Keri Kitchen was like talking to a friend over coffee as we discussed my journey to find God in the darkness and move from victim mentality to realizing I am not defined by the trauma I experienced as a child.
Good Morning Ozarks
These guys were so much fun! They put me at ease right away even though the topic was a difficult one.
Interview with Annie Broughton on Niteline.
She asked some tough questions, but we had a great conversation. Click here to watch