I would love to join you for your next event.
I am available to speak at retreats, workshops, small gatherings, podcasts, and social media interviews. I am available for virtual events and, to a limited degree, live events. I am willing to share on a variety of subjects ranging from my testimony, to teaching, or facilitating discussions including:
- Reconciling Faith with the Existence of Suffering
- Addressing the Emotional Problem of Evil
- Moving from Surviving to Thriving
- Contentment and peace are possible for Survivors of childhood trauma
- Finding God in the Darkness
- Discussion of my memoir, What Kind of Love is This? Finding God in the Darkness
- Managing Grief (Help for the Helpers)
- Helping first responders, social workers, therapists cope with the loss of a loved one.
Feel Free to contact me with details about your event and questions you may have.
July 10, 2021-2-4 PM-Book Launch Party, Heritage Crossing Apt. Santa Fe, TX
August 7, 2021-Book Launch Party, Austin, TX (Location TBA)